General Terms and Conditions
Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Malaysia Consumer Protection Act 1999. You are entitled to a replacement for a failure on the product. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality, not including pixel policy, and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- ElementOne warrants its products to be free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal utility. Any defects during the warranty period, ElementOne will at its sole discretion, repair, or replace the product with a similar Product.
- Warranty Period stated as follows in physical years:
- Monitors – 4 Years on-site
- Monitor Arms – 2 Years on-site
- The Warranty Period commences on the date of delivery. However, warranty period commences within 3 months of manufactured date based on Serial Number should the following occur:
- Customer has lost Proof-of-purchase.
- Within the warranty period, ElementOne will perform repair or replacement of defects in workmanship or parts within warranty terms.
- If repair is not possible or not commercially viable, ElementOne may replace the product with a new or refurbished product of similar functionality. There will be NO extensions of warranty period after a repair/replacement has been carried out. Warranty period remains as per original.
- Product is considered Out of Warranty based on the conditions set forth in the Limitations and Exclusions section.
Limitations and Exclusions
- The Warranty shall be rendered null and void if:
- The Warranty Period has expired.
- The product is damaged due to
- improper use, mishandling, or negligence after the purchase of the product
- natural ageing of materials, normal wear and tear
- excessive utility outside the intended purpose
- connecting non-recommended peripherals, additional equipment or accessories stated in the user manual.
- act of nature such as animals, lightning, unusual voltage, fire, natural disaster, rain, etc.
- Integration of third-party application used on/with the purchase products
- abuse of the product or by environmental conditions that are not in conformance with the user manual of the product
- repairs or product modifications have been carried out by unauthorized company or persons
- screen Burn-In
- monitor drop due to connection with non ElementOne monitor arms
- Alteration on the proof-of-purchase or model/serial number in any way or is made illegible. (e.g. removed, erased defaced, altered or tampered)
- Warranty does not cover the change of mind.
- Warranty does not cover consequential damages (e.g. loss of data or loss of income)
- Products that have image retention is not covered.
- ElementOne is the sole authorised importer into Malaysia of ElementOne branded products.
- ElementOne does not provide any warranty on parallel or grey imports and has no obligation to service or repair such products and will charge standard commercial rates on such products if repair service is requested.
- For Cracked screen upon delivery cases, kindly contact us within 14 days of delivered date.
- For missing accessories in package, kindly contact us within 14 days of delivered date.
- Screen Burn-In is not covered as it is classified as customer induced damage (such as keeping the Monitor on for long hours with static images being displayed as it is recommended to keep the screen off when customers are not using it)
- Sale from an original owner to a second user does NOT refresh warranty period. Unit will still be based on original warranty period based on first point of sale bought from ElementOne directly.
Should the monitor panel be diagnosed to contain or exceed the following number of non-conforming pixels within the duration of the Warranty period, the LCD panel is then considered as a defect and can be claimed as in warranty service:
Non-conforming Pixels (Monitors)
All products purchased from ElementOne authorized channel is subjected to ElementOne return policy to the extent permissible under Malaysia Consumer Protection Act 1999. You are advised to contact our customer service to receive the instructions on the procedure to return a product. Our customer service team will verify the information and arrange for the return.
Before contacting our customer service, kindly ensure that you have the flowing information:
- Product Name or Model Number
- Product Serial Number
- Contact Details (Name, Address, Telephone Numbers and Email Address)
- Detailed Description of the Defect (Return Reason)
- Proof of Purchase (Order Number)
To initiate our 7-days return policy, the product must be in new condition (has not been used) and returned in the original, unopened packaging along with all original accessories (including manuals, warranty cards, certificate of authenticity) and any free gifts received with it.
Note: You may return your order if you have received the wrong item in your package. Please return to the address below:
Dreamcore Sdn. Bhd.
18, Jalan 19/1, Seksyen 19, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
ElementOne reserve the right to reject any return, exchange or refund if the request is deemed unfit or unreasonable.